iGig is the ‘must have’ productivity app for the working musician that
1. Keeps track of all your gigs (songs played, set lists etc)
2. Calculates set times automatically for you
3. Lets you build and edit set-lists from your song database
4. Generates a worksheet to email to band members with all the gig info including set lists
5. Supports Multiple bands, virtually unlimited gigs and songs
6. Posts Gig info to Facebook and Twitter
7. Uses iPhone location services and Maps app to pinpoint the gig’s location for you.
Using iGig is simple. Just Create Your Band, populate your song database with song names and song lengths, then create gigs for your band. iGig then calculates set times for that gig then you populate each set with songs from your database. IGig lets you edit your set lists and lets you know how long your sets are as you go. iGig can then compile a worksheet with all the gig information to other band members, crew, etc.
Designed primarily for covers bands that play multiple sets each week at different venues, it is also suitable for Original bands that may only play one set. Recall past gigs to see what the set times were and what songs were played
Check out the online video tutorials http://www.doofnation.com/iGig
Developed by: Propeller - www.propellergroup.com