San Jose Transit provides easy access to VTA (Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority) bus as well as light rail services. It lets you browse through stop timings and trips offline without any active internet connection.
San Jose Transit 3.0 is here! Complete redo from ground up. This new version makes it intuitive to browse through the routes and their schedules.
- Easy navigation through the UI.
- Consolidated directional routes. Sub routes won't show up as separate routes if they are all in the same direction.
- View stops and routes on map.
- See all the VTA stops around you on a Map.
- Search by zip code, address or city name.
- Add stops and routes as favorites.
- View all trips of a specific route (inbound or outbound) passing through a specific stop at any time.
- Easy schedule updates with automatic daily update checks.
- Stop time interpolation. The app shows timings for stops which don't show up on vta.org.
- Support for 3D Touch shortcuts from the home screen (On iPhone 6s and 6s Plus).
All the schedules are still fully offline. The maps do require internet connection though ;-)
Please report any mis timings to email@example.com or at https://github.com/jvashishtha/San-Jose-Transit/issues.
As always feedback is much appreciated. So write me up at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This application or its developer are in no way related to VTA or any such organizations. This application is developed for the convenience of VTA riders.
NOTE: I encourage you email to email@example.com if you face any crashes or issues. Writing bad reviews does not help solve the problem. Thank you.