Eggbot's Irish Adventure is an extremely addictive puzzle adventure game. Eggbot's Irish Adventure has 32 levels, but many levels have multiple puzzles. There are also different types of puzzles, and 1000 gold coins to collect. For OpenFeint fans every gold coin is worth an OpenFeint achievement point. In Eggbot's Irish Adventure, Eggbot has gone to Ireland, the land of his forefathers, to make his fortune and to do some sightseeing. Eggbot hopes to earn a thousand gold coins before he returns home, but he needs your help. To help Eggbot you will need to guide Eggbot through every county in Ireland. Eggbot is not sure of the way though, so you need to make the paths for him to follow. Not all paths lead to gold, and some counties have hidden gold. The last counties have more difficult tiles as well, but you won't have to worry how long you take, because Eggbot is very patient.
Eggbot's Irish Adventure is guaranteed to present a challenge to anyone that plays it and it will require real skill and mental dexterity to complete. At the same time though players of all ages will be able to enjoy adventuring through Ireland in this beautifully presented game. Eggbot's Irish Adventure is set in 32 stunning levels; one for each county in Ireland. Many of the levels have unique content in keeping with the many famous sights to be found in Ireland, including the orchards of County Armagh, the New Grange of County Meath, and the Spire of Dublin. As well as really famous sights like the Giant's Causeway in County Antrim, and Blarney Castle of County Cork. There are also some extra puzzles for bonus gold, that are completely optional, but present a really interesting and unique challenge.
Reviews and testimonials:
'Eggbot's Irish Adventure is a fun sequel to the original Tilestorm by Massive Hadron Games. It delivers greatly with graphics, and is truly one of the best puzzle games out there' - Nikhil Katti, AppModo
'A wonderful game has appeared just in time for that festive day of four-leaf clovers and pots of gold. That game is called Eggbot's Irish Adventure.'
'Without a doubt, if you love a challenge and addictive game play, this smart-paced little green game is for you! Not only that, but you'll learn a thing or two about the beautiful Ireland as some levels have unique content in keeping with the many famous sights to be found there. Get ready for the big holiday by helping this wee little man discover his fortune in Eggbot's Irish Adventure.' - Cool iPhoneApps
'I haven't posted my impressions before because I keep saying 'one more level'! Fantastic game' - TouchArcade customer
Eggbot's Irish Adventure has a number of NOTEWORTHY FEATURES:
· 32 levels; one for each county in Ireland of generally increasing difficulty.
· Intuitive and responsive controls
· Fast fully 3D graphics engine; Eggbot's Irish Adventure looks great on any iPod or iPhone, but runs fantastically well on a 3gs
· Extremely fast launch time
· Automatic game save on exit
· Full player statistics stored under options menu including combined paying time and number of screen presses
· Individual level times stored.. go back any time and try to beat your fastest time
· Factory reset option available
· Automatic 'screen flip' for inverted use
· Fully functional audio mute; listen to your own music whilst playing Eggbot's Irish Adventure
· Eggbot's Irish Adventure can be downloaded straight to your phone over a 3G or Edge connection
· Full OpenFeint integration, with online high score tables, and 1000 OpenFeint achievement points up for grabs
Eggbot's Irish Adventure has full support for players that are stuck. Visit the website http://www.massivehadron.com or join the facebook page: Search for Massive Hadron in facebook or just email MassiveHadron support: firstname.lastname@example.org