Method Geo is a puzzle game that tests your powers of reasoning and deduction.
Your goal is to find the Cores located in the boxes by scanning and inferring their location.
HOW TO PLAY
* Touch to select two or more blocks, then hit the Scan button.
* The number of Cores in the boxes you selected will appear.
*If all the boxes you scan have Cores in them, the boxes will open. You can open one or more boxes at once.
* Each time you Scan, your Action count will decrease -- hit zero, and it's Game Over.
* If you can find all the Cores before you run out of Action points, you will clear the stage.
* Cores are always connected together. You can get a hint about their layout at the top of the screen.
* Pressing the Log button will let you check your previous move.
* There are 50 stages in this version of the game.
* You can pit yourself against the world via the built-in OpenFeint rankings.