Bladder Diary iPhone app will help you and your health care team figure out the causes of your bladder control trouble.
As long as you have your iPhone / iPod touch with you, you can record your bladder activity from anywhere and anytime.
Keeping a bladder diary (or "voiding diary") can help you and your doctor look for patterns to your bladder problems. You can track things like:
* How often you pass urine, and when
* How much urgency you feel each time
* Whether you're experiencing incontinence
You can keep a bladder diary before your appointment, or your doctor may ask you to start one to track your progress through treatment.
This product is designed for the following types of bladder control problems:
* Temporary incontinence.
* Stress incontinence.
* Urge incontinence.
* Mixed incontinence.
* Functional incontinence.
* Overactive bladder
Export the data easily in a csv format that you can import to any spreadsheet, print it and take it to your doctor. You can also forward the data to your health care provider or anyone as an email.
The term OAB refers to "Over active bladder".
When you have Overactive Bladder (OAB), you may experience:
* Urgency: a pressing need to urinate. It can happen even when you don't really need to go. The urge can be so sudden and so strong that you have to run to the bathroom.
* Urge incontinence: when you can't reach the bathroom in time and you leak or have an accident.
* Frequency: having to urinate more than about 8 times a day.
* Nocturia: an urge to urinate that wakes you up at night