Welcome to the spiritual world of soothing chants! It is our pleasure to introduce to you our second application in the iChant series - Shri Ram Upasana.
This is a rendering of 3 different chants of Lord Shri Ram sung by the devotees of Shri Ram in their beautiful and devotional voices. The rhythmic soothing chants sure to remind you of your experiences in the holy temples of India where people chant in groups with rhythmic instruments like tabla, mridangam.
Chanting Ram Naam along with this app in a quiet place would be a sure experience of peace, blissful joy and spiritual contentment for the devotees. Just playing the chants in your home while doing the chores or in the car while driving also would create the spiritual waves creating peace, harmony and soothing environment.
To further give you the feel of chanting with a Beaded Mala,
- Beads counter will increase by one with each chant repetition.
- After 108 repetitions of Beads, the Mala counter increases by 1.
- The number 108 is a standard repetition count also called Jaap.
- You will have the choice to reset the counters back to zero for a fresh start.
- Set the Audio settings at "Continuous". The audio will be played continuously.
- Set the "Number Of Times" for the audio. It will be played for 'chosen' number of times.
- Set the "Time Duration" for the audio.
The application is presented by iPooja (developed by MediaAgility LLC) which specializes in creating Smart Phone based Mobile Applications.
iPooja Apps are passionate about Smart Phone based Mobile Applications and that's why we believe that our apps will be very valuable to you. Our Apps meet our rigorous quality standards and testing before they reach you. We hope you will enjoy your purchase thoroughly and will come back to buy more apps from MediaAgility.
Follow us: https://twitter.com/iPooja
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/iPoojaMobileApps
We hope that you like the App. Please send us your valuable feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org