Lose Yourself Without Getting Lost.
This handy application presents you several self-guided walks featuring the best of the city, from world famous attractions to hidden gems. There simply is no better way to see a city on foot, at your own pace and at a cost that is only a fraction of what you would normally pay for a guided tour.
This app comes with a detailed and fully functional city map to assist you explore the city and locate sights. City map functions in this app include: street name and business (restaurants, cafes, etc.), search, location bookmarking, “Findme” (iPhone and iPad 3G model), movement tracking (iPhone and iPad 3G model), and more. You can track your steps, take photos along the way, and then share your tracks and photos with friends.
Walks included in this application are:
* City Orientation Tour (9 sights)
* Singapore Landmarks (6 sights)
* Singapore Museums (8 sights)
* Chinatown Walking Tour (7 sights)
* Art Galleries of Singapore (5 sights)
* Shopping Areas (6 sights)
* Nightlife in Singapore (6 sights)
* Colonial District (10 sights)
* National Monuments (6 sights)
* Romantic Singapore (6 sights)
* Souvenir Shopping (8 sights)
* Antiques Hunting Tour 1 (9 sights)
* Antiques Hunting Tour 2 (5 sights)
* Antiques Hunting Tour 3 (11 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so no need for internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
All navigation features related to walking tours are disabled in this Lite version, so while you can view the walk details (sight descriptions and photos), there is no navigation assistance to guide you from one sight to the next. Download the Lite version if you want to use the city map or learn about the walking tours. However, if you want to join the walk, it is highly recommended that you download the Full Version of this app. The Full Version includes detailed tour route maps and turn-by-turn directions to guide you from one sight to the next.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.