Best coloring app for kids! Winner of best app award by Creative Child Magazine!
Also Winner of Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice Award.
* 50 beautiful coloring pages with stickers
* alphabet tracers and backgrounds
* multiple drawing tools and a professional grade drawing engine
* Art Store with expansion packs (you can LOCK it from the settings menu.)
Among 10 Top Paid App iTunes Rewind Education 2010.
Featured in Tech for Tots by Apple iTunes Rewind 2010.
Featured in the NYTimes Tech Blog
** 4 apps in 1 **
1. A drawing and sketching app with white and black backgrounds
2. A coloring book app with 50 cool drawings of fun topics including animals, professions and landscapes (no TV cartoons, kids watch enough TV as it is...) It's an Artistic Springboard where some drawings are "incomplete" so children, guided by voice over instructions, can creatively interact with the drawing.
3. A photo decorator where kids can draw over your own photos and decorate them with stickers
4. Letter and number tracers.
Selected by Apple: Staff Favorites, Featured in iPhone Life Magazine: "If you're looking for an enjoyable activity for your kids (whether age 3 or 33), I heartily recommend Color&Draw. Just remember to share. It's not for adults, only!" Cindy Downes
Color & Draw for iPad invites kids to draw, color and decorate drawings or photographs with voice over artistic invitations.
Digital coloring books can be entertaining, but they can instill passivity in kids. Tap and a color field automatically fills a shape. Or, paint and the app keeps your color stroke within the lines for you. This gets boring fast. Apps that only offer blank pages for 'free drawing' can be a little intimidating for the youngest children. And many so-called activity books are too ambiguous or too difficult for little children to decode on their own, leaving them asking: "Dad, what do I draw now?" and "Mom, what am I supposed to do here?"
Tipitap pushes the limits of traditional coloring apps harnessing the possibilities of the touch screen environments. Color&Draw boasts beautifully crafted, specially designed springboard drawings, voice recorded invitations for all drawing for children to add to or complete the drawings, a lovely color palette, multiple stroke and erasers, multiple 'undos' and new sticker collections including, transportation, animal and dinosaur stickers!
The drawings are simple enough for young children to explore drawing and colors, to go beyond realism and to expand the limits of their imagination. The voice prompt invitations give kids autonomy over the app. Each illustration presents an opportunity to enhance both skills and imagination. And, of course, to have fun with art making.
• 50 cute and smart, custom illustrations by our professional art department
• Fun, age-appropriate themes: animals, professions, sports and natural settings
• Save drawings to the in-app Art Gallery, your device photo album or share them via email with friends
• Import images to draw over
• 50 custom voice over invitations
• Real finger painting. Not the classic "the-machine-fills-it-for-you" app engine! Kids develop and improve their fine motor skills and creativity.
• Limited curated color palette. Enough colors choices for a full spectrum of artistic expression yet restricted so kids are not overwhelmed by too many options.
• Eraser and undo options
• Multiple fun backgrounds to draw on.
AVAILABLE FOR IN APP PURCHASE
- Christmas Coloring Book
- Dino Coloring Book
- Fairies & Princesses coloring book
- Baby Animals coloring book
- Animal Fun Pack: More animal stickers and fun backgrounds
- Transportation Fun Pack: More transportation sticker and backgrounds
- Sports Coloring Pack
- Mandala Coloring pack: Fun for grown ups too. These are hard! Give it a try.
Learning fun. Fun learning.