Disappointed with simplistic weather forecasts or those that require a degree in meteorology to understand? Get Ina Ruwa, the "just right" weather app.
Ina Ruwa tells you what you need to know at a glance: temperature and precipitation trend graphs over the next five days. Tap the graph to see the detailed weather forecast, including high and low temperatures, wind speed and gust, precipitation, probability of thunderstorms, and sun rise and set times.
Features in this Free edition:
* World-class forecast from AccuWeather.com
* Add cities from around the world
* Add your current location from GPS coordinates
* Main screen shows current temperature and conditions for each city (with or without Contacts-like index)
* View the forecasted high and low temperature over the next five days in a trend graph
* View the forecasted precipitation (rain, snow, ice) over the next five days in a bar graph
* Tap on the graph to get the detailed weather forecast, including high and low temperatures, real feel high and low, wind speed and gust, precipitation, probability of thunderstorms, and sun rise and set times
* Select English or Metric units
* Current conditions radar map
* Action menu lets you capture screen shots and save them to your photo album, copy them to the clipboard, or email them
* To get you started quickly, Ina Ruwa lets you quickly add a selection of sample cities from around the world
The phrase, "Ina Ruwa," asks the question "Is it raining?" in Hausa, a language spoken by about 40 million people in Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Ghana, Niger, Nigeria, Sudan, and Togo.