Baby Kicks is an pregnancy kick counter that replaces the traditional kick count card. It helps you keep track of how long it takes for your baby to kick to 10 times and allows you to share this information easily with your doctor or any of your contacts.
Any discreet kick, flutter, swish or roll is considered a kick. Note that hiccups don't count. You can distinguish hiccups from other movements by its regularity of being a few seconds apart. Generally if your baby does not kick 10 times within 2 hours you should contact your hospital but please consult your own hospital for directions.
It is especially important to keep track of your baby's kick count if you have complications such as gestational diabetes since it is an indication that your baby is still healthy and doing fine.
* Keeps track of where you are even when you are away from the application so you can leave to use another application and come back when the baby kicks again
* Generates email report to send to the doctor, yourself or any email address
* History of saved data including individual kick times
* Ability to continue to listen to your music while you are counting
* Ability to customize how many kicks to count up to
* Ability to go back one kick & to restart from the beginning
Just click start on the baby's first kick to begin counting!