SyncBrowser is a browser tool for your iPhone or iPod Touch that enables you to synchronize your bookmarks from your Firefox desktop and take them with your wherever you are.
In addition, Sync Browser synchronizes your Firefox Saved Passwords and automatically types them into the appropriate login forms - no more entering passwords on the small keyboard or having to remember them while you are travelling.
- Access all of your Firefox bookmarks on your iPhone or iPod Touch
- Access all of your Firefox saved passwords on your iPhone or iPod Touch
- Easy to use browser, with full-screen support
- Settings to automatically synchronize on startup
- Uses the Weave Sync Firefox plugin - the easiest to use browser sync Firefox extension.
In order to use Sync Browser, you need to have the Weave Sync Firefox extension installed. This can be installed by visiting mozillalabs.com/weave/ in Firefox and installing the extension.
Once your have created an account, simple enter your account details into Sync Browser to begin using your Firefox bookmarks and saved passwords immediately.
SyncBrowser v1.2 is compatible with Firefox Sync v1.4 and v1.5. If you have purchased SyncBrowser and experience problems updating bookmarks, please email email@example.com or contact us through our website.
Please also note that SyncBrowser does not currently support full screen use on the iPad - we are currently working on a HD version which takes advantage of the iPad screen.