You love Italian cuisine, especially pasta? The PastaGuide is your perfect companion for culinary excursions into the pasta universe. The PastaGuide gives you easily searchable information on different types of pasta, their origins, classic recipes, and even cooking instructions.
Have you always wondered, for example, what the difference is between Papardelle and Fettucine? What type of pasta is traditionally produced and enjoyed in the Italian regions of Apulia, Bologna, Genoa and others? Which other ingredients besides Tomato are used in colouring pasta red? How long you need to cook Tortiglione, and which types of sauces are most suitable for this pasta? You want to broaden your horizons and find out about new pasta types and ways of preparation?
- You'll find all the answers to these questions, and probably hundreds more, in the PastaGuide. The PastaGuide is the perfect companion for pasta lovers, pasta experts, and those who strive become either, or both.
Content and Functionality:
- Continuously Pasta database update
- Search functionality
- Pasta history
- Traditional ways of preparation in different regions of Italy
- Origins of pasta names
- Cooking times and calorie count
- Languages: English, German