Truth Out is the application that provide the truth out
Instant Fact: How To Get The Truth Out of Anyone!
I. Signs of Deception
- Section 1: Body Language
- Section 2: Emotional States: Consistency and Contradiction
- Section 3: Interpersonal Interactions ñ When we are wrongfully accused, only a guilty person gets defensive. Someone who is innocent will usually go on the offensive.
- Section 4: What Is Said: Actual Verbal Content
- Section 5: How Something Is Said
- Section 6: Psychological Profile
- Section 7: General Indications of Deceit
II. Becoming a Human Lie Detector
- Phase One - Three Attack-Sequence Primers
- Phase Two - Eleven Attack Sequences
- Phase Three - Eleven Silver Bullets: How To Get The Truth Without Beating It Out Of Them
III. Tactics For Detecting Deceit and Gathering Information In Casual Conversations
IV. Mind Games
V. Advanced Techniques For Getting The Truth
VI. Tricks Of The Trade
Note : The information contained in this application is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this application, you are taking full responsibility for your actions. we are in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided ìas isî, and without warranties.