Get addicted to Palbo - the new and addictive FREE strategy card game.
Palbo is played on a 3x3 board. The beautiful Palbo photo cards can be flipped and captured depending on number values that are shown on the cards. Higher numbers beat lower numbers - but: there are simple but special rules that make it so exciting! You need to find the right strategy to beat your opponent. Special combos can turn a lost game into a victory with the last card! Winning higher level cards enables you to beat stronger opponents.
Palbo is loosely inspired from the famous Final Fantasy VIII mini-game Triple Triad - but it adds so many features that it is a game on it's own.
- Challenge the strong game AI in the single player mode, win (and lose) cards
- Beautiful photo card deck with 63 cards of 7 different card levels to win and collect
- Comprehensive and challenging rule set including SAME, PLUS, WALL and COMBO rules
- Different battle match locations with different rule sets and different difficultiy levels
- Select your best hand cards out of the set of cards that you own
- Compete against a friend in a battle match (one device only in FREE version)
- Create special custom photo cards with your images (trial only in FREE version)
- In-game help manual available explaining all the rules
- Full game and card deck statistics and nice sound effects
- Retina display support on all device orientations
Additional Key Features of the Full Version:
- No advertisements in the game
- Challenge real opponents in multiplayer battle matches via Game Center (internet) and Bluetooth
- Win (and lose) special cards (card levels 8 and higher)
- Create special custom photo cards with your images that can be used in battle matches
- Lost cards can make their way around the world - custom cards are unique!
- Trade cards (your special custom photo cards) with your friends via Bluetooth and Facebook
Tom: "Wow, this is really addictive. It is definitely not another triple triad clone. With the option to create custom cards it's a completly new game."
Sarah: "It's so much fun to try and win lost custom cards back from your opponents."
Available languages: English