The Garmin GNS430W/530W - Instrument Holds and Approaches App gives you approximately 40 minutes of exciting video showing actual holds and approaches using the GNS530W flown in a Cessna 172 in San Diego's Terminal Area, including reference approach plates, IFR checklists and a 10 question quiz to test your knowledge. We provide a detailled explanation of every phase of a hold and approach. The App provides you easy to understand real life scenarios.
The GARMIN GNS430W/530W - Instrument Holds and Approaches App includes:
- Hold Entries and Procedure Turns
- Staying in a hold
- Loading and activating approaches on the Garmin GNS430W/530W
- Activating approach legs
- Flying LNAV, LNAV+V, LNAV/VNAV, LPV and ILS approaches
- Missed approach procedures
- Common errors using the Garmin GNS430W/530W
- A 10 question quiz about the 430/530
- IFR en-route and approach checklists
Visit www.flighttrainingapps.com for a free preview and information on our other products.
Disclaimer: This is a product from Flight Training Apps, Inc. Garmin does not support, endorse or authorize this App.