100 Checklists is a simple app that allows you to organize items or tasks into checklists you create that can be reused. Check the list and mark items as checked, incomplete or unchecked.
• Quickly add a checklist or checklist item when it comes to mind
• Easy to use: see what needs to be done, do it, check it off
• Easy to manage: add, edit, reorder and delete checklists and checklist items
• Reuse a checklist by unchecking completed items
• Quickly remove all checked items in a checklist
• Each checklist displays items and details
• Highlight a checklist by selecting a checklist highlight color
• Highlight individual checklist items from a selection of 10 colors
• Each checklist displays:
• - a green checkmark if the checklist is completed, or
• - a red X mark if the checklist is completed but there are incomplete X'd items, or
• - a checkbox and the number of unchecked items remaining
• Each checklist item displays:
• - a green checkmark if the item is completed, or
• - a red X mark if the item is incomplete, or
• - an empty checkbox if the item is unchecked
• Checklist item details supports detection of phone numbers, addresses, events and links.
• The icon on the Home screen shows the number of unchecked items remaining for the current active checklist
• The 100 Checklists title displays the total number of checklists
• Checklists and checklist items are ordered manually
• Email a checklist with details
• Supports an unlimited number of checklists and checklist items (limited by available memory)
• Universal app compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
• READ-DO, DO-CONFIRM, GO-NO GO checklists
• Packing checklists for vacations, business trips or moving
• To-Do and task lists
• Grocery lists, shopping lists, wish lists
• Ideas, notes, projects, goals
• Assembly instructions, recipes
• Add a checklist: Tap +, type the checklist name, tap Save.
• Select a checklist: Tap the checklist name.
• Delete a checklist: Swipe left over the checklist, and tap Delete.
• Reorder checklists: Tap Edit, move checklist to new position, tap Done.
• Edit checklist title or highlight color: Select a checklist list, tap Edit, make changes, tap Done.
• Checklist can be reused by resetting all checklist Items.
• Number of items remaining is indicated beside each checklist.
• Add item: Tap +, type the item name and details, select optional color, tap Done.
• Check/X/Uncheck item: Tap checkbox beside item name.
• DIsplay item details: Tap the item's detail disclosure button.
• Edit item details: Tap the item's detail disclosure button, tap Edit, type changes, tap Done.
• Edit item highlight color: Tap the item's detail disclosure button, tap Edit, tap color button, select color, tap Done.
• Delete item: Tap Edit button, tap item's deletion control, and tap Delete.
• Reorder items: Tap Edit button, move item to new position, tap Done.
• Email the checklist: Tap the Action button, tap Email Checklist.
• Uncheck all items: Tap the Action button, tap Uncheck All Items.
• Delete completed items: Tap the Action button, tap Delete Checked Items.