Laserfiche™ lets you work with business processes and documents, interact with Laserfiche Forms, capture and work with documents in and outside your repository, and search for information while on the go.
Business Process Management
● Start business processes and view their details
● Complete Forms tasks and view the status and history of processes you’re a part of
● Fill out, sign, attach files to, and submit forms to start a process or move a process to the next step
Enterprise Content Management
● Search across all documents in a repository
● View a document and edit its metadata
● Use a variety of security options to keep documents secure in Laserfiche and on your device
● Create local documents with camera, from the device’s gallery, or from other apps without signing into the repository. These documents can be shared with other users, to other apps, and saved to Laserfiche
● View local copies of repository documents saved offline
● View and fill out locally saved forms without signing into Forms. Submissions will be uploaded once the app connects
Enhanced Content Capturing, Processing, and Viewing
● Sign images and PDFs when saving as documents or as Forms attachments
● Edit and process captured and gallery images with auto cropping, manual adjustments, and color conversion
● Capture the geographic coordinates of an image to allow linking documents to their mapped locations
● Create content from your device’s camera, images in your device’s gallery, and files in other apps
● Pan, zoom, rotate images, and view annotations while working with a document in the Document Viewer
● Star documents and folders to find them quicker
Sharing and Cooperation
● Share electronic files or Laserfiche documents as email attachments or save them to other apps
● Email secured document or folder links to colleagues
● Edit electronic files and save them as a new version
● Share submitted forms as PDFs that can be attached to emails or saved to a repository
● Interact with teams in Forms to assign available tasks, save incompleted tasks as drafts, view completed tasks, and view additional information about tasks
● Receive notifications when a Forms task is assigned to you
Test drive the app:
● Users have their own repository to explore but cannot see or access documents from other users.
The Laserfiche app works with the Laserfiche repository or Laserfiche Forms as part of a Laserfiche Avante™ or Laserfiche Rio™ system. The Laserfiche App Server is available from the Laserfiche Support Site and enables the Laserfiche Server and Forms to accept connections from the Laserfiche app. You can preview the Laserfiche app by registering to use a temporary account.
Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management transforms how organizations manage information, automate document-driven business processes and make timely, informed decisions. Using Laserfiche, organizations can innovate how documents and unstructured information are processed and analyzed to achieve business results. Laserfiche provides intuitive solutions for capture, electronic forms, workflow, case management, cloud, mobile and government-certified records management. Since 1987, Laserfiche has been the trusted choice of more than 35,000 organizations worldwide. For more information, visit laserfiche.com or follow Laserfiche on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.