Accelerated Reader (AR) is the most popular and successful reading product of all time.
WHAT IT DOES:
• Make essential reading practice more effective for every student.
• Personalize reading practice to each student’s current level.
• Manage all reading activities including read to, read with, and read independently.
• Assess students’ reading with four types of quizzes: Reading Practice, Vocabulary Practice, Literacy Skills, and Textbook Quizzes.
• Build a lifelong love of reading and learning.
• Advanced book search using title, author, or quiz number.
• Access to all your school's quizzes on your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
• Support for Recorded Voice Quizzes.
• TOPS Report viewing and printing. An iOS supported printer is required for printing.
• View scores for quizzes taken by students. Subject to restrictions set by the school.
• Track student reading progress and goals. Subject to restrictions set by the school.
• A "Try Demo" feature for users without an Accelerated Reader with Renaissance Place™ Real-Time subscription.
• This app is for SCHOOLS with a licensed Accelerated Reader subscription.
• This app is primarily for students to take Accelerated Reader Quizzes at school.
• This app is NOT intended for students to quiz at home.
• This app does not yet provide features for teachers.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUPPLY:
• This app requires that you have an existing account to an Accelerated Reader with Renaissance Place™ website hosted by Renaissance Learning, Inc.
• You will need to enter your school's Accelerated Reader with Renaissance Place™ web address (URL) in this app to connect.
Example web address: https://hosted123.renlearn.com/456789
If you don't have Accelerated Reader with Renaissance Place™ Real-Time, you can purchase AR for a one-time school fee plus a low annual subscription cost per student. Call (800) 338-4204 and let us put together a quote for your specific needs.
EXPLORE THE APP AT NO COST
Tap the "Try Demo" button after you download and launch the app to automatically connect to a sample school as "Emily Adams", a fictitious 3rd grade student we created for you to experience Accelerated Reader. With this demo, you can:
• Search our complete AR Quiz library.
• Take a sample Reading Practice Quiz.
• View a sample TOPS Report.
• Explore the Scores and Progress features with Emily's 3rd grade reading and quizzing results.