Initially launching in New York City and San Francisco, gimme is a location-based game where you can compete amongst your friends or other gimme players to become owner of your neighborhood. Gameplay is fast, addictive, and most importantly, fun. The concept is simple: use your phone to collect virtual coins placed all over the city. Coin values vary, but one thing remains the same: the more coins you collect, the more turf you own.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
1. Every morning we drop coins all over the city. Bronze coins are worth 5 points, Silver are worth 10 points and Gold are worth 25. Hurry and collect coins you see as they wont last forever!
2. Walk, run, or drive to coins you see on the map. The faster you collect coins, the more points and milestones you get.
3. Check the Turf Leader board to see where you stand in each neighborhood.
4. Go on streaks by collecting coins one after another. Streaks multiply the value of the coins collected allowing you to receive big points. Hurry because once the timer runs out, the streak is over!
▪ Invite and compete with Friends
▪ Special coins appear randomly throughout the day. Watch for these as they are game changers!
▪ The Turf leader board! Will you be on top?
You’re already running around your city... why not own it too?
iPhone 3GS or later required.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.