Geriatrics indicators is a collection of applications dedicated to standardized geriatric assessment, in French. Combining the seven most commonly used tools, allows IGériatrie screening and monitoring over time of cognitive decline.
In this version "General practitioner" you will find the following tests:
• MMS: Mini Mental State (Folstein test): test of standardized cognitive assessment, benchmark testing and monitoring of dementia. In 15 minutes, it explores different areas of neuropsychological abilities.
• GDS: Geriatric Depression Scale. Standardized screening of depression (a negative mini GDS provides access to the full 30 questions)
• Proof of five words: Test of Dubois. Major standardized test screening for memory problems. It can distinguish with very good sensitivity and specificity in patients with dementia of the Alzheimer type likely, those with memory complaints is of functional origin. (Provided by well respected methodology, which is recalled).
Optionally, with InAppPurchase, you can get following tests:
• Tinetti test: The test score or Tinetti is a simple, reproducible, to assess the risk of falls in the elderly.
• Test of the clock: evaluation test of a sensitive cognitive-based orientation in time and space and constructive praxis. Ability to memorize (image) test performed.
• IADL: Instrumental Activities of Daily Living. Test tracking the loss of autonomy of a person living at home by monitoring activities. (4 or 8 items).
• MNA: Mini Nutritional Assessment. Standardized testing in the risk of malnutrition in the elderly.
Version 2 (coming soon) allows the storage of tests per patient.