The Star-Telegram e-Edition lets you read the Star-Telegram on your iPad just as it appears in print. You can flip through pages and skim the headlines of Tarrant County’s leading source for local news. The app allows you to easily enlarge type, jump from section to section, and share articles on Facebook with the tap of a finger. And if you missed the paper one day, don’t worry. As a subscriber, you can download editions from the past seven days.
If you’re not a subscriber, you will need to purchase a monthly iPad Edition subscription.
About In-App Subscriptions and Auto-Renewal:
• The Star-Telegram e-Edition offers monthly iPad Edition subscriptions for $6.99 per month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period