Baseball is popular game mostly in USA, Australia, New zeland, UK and many sound American countries. It is played with a bat and a ball between two team and each players having 9 players each. The goal is to score runs by hitting a ball thrown by opposite team player with a bat and touching the series of four based arranged at corners of 90 foot square or diamond.
This Glossary application is an easy to use application with comprehensive list of 300+ terms related to game.
Great application for Baseball lovers and players.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search using keyword
- Add/Edit Text and Audio notes for selected terminology.
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- Change the font size for better reading experience