ore than 200 of the world’s most exciting superbikes and motorcycles on your iPhone or iPad
Superbikes & Motorcycles features more than 200 of the most important motorcycles of the last 30 years, including classic, off-road and racing machines. It provides a detailed, easy-to-use guide to the diverse range of current motorcycle models, their technologies and designs. From the earliest superbikes, such as Honda’s CB750 and Kawasaki’s Z1, to the latest Yamaha YZF R-1 and Ducati’s 998R, as well as tourers, custom cruisers and large-capacity scooters, this comprehensive guide takes you through the exciting world of modern two-wheelers.
Superbikes & Motorcycles includes full-colour photographs, with stripped-down pictures of many models, a comprehensive specification table and detailed history and performance tips for each bike.
• More than 200 superbikes and motorcycles, each illustrated with a full-colour photograph
• Specifications for top speed, weight, engine capacity, tyre size, frame type and gearbox
• Each motorcycle’s development history and performance in full
• Quick search functions by manufacturer
• Favourites section
• All data stored offline on your device. No Internet connection required
• Supports both iPhone and iPad
Alan Dowds is deputy editor at SuperBike Magazine. He has previously worked for Motor Cycle News and RIDE magazine. He is an experienced motorcycle road tester, and has ridden and tested almost every motorcycle introduced since 1994, as well as many other older machines, racing and off-road bikes.