SwingPlane HD is an advanced video swing analysis program for the iPad, and is featured by USA Today in Golf and Gear 2011 and Golf Monthly UK as THE must have swing comparison app.
Some comments buy our pro users:
"Swing Plane is the best golf app available. Simple to use and a $2.99 app can replace several thousands of dollars in video equipment.
The easy to use telestrator and frame by frame feature can tell you everything you need to know about your swing.
As an instructor, the side by side feature allows me to show students the improvements they have made from previous swings."
..."Thought I'd give you an update on your great product.
I am working with two time PGA Tour winner Frank Lickliter. Using nothing but my phone and your app, I helped him finish 13th at the Valero Texas Open several weeks ago. His best finish in 5 years.
He is on his way to winning again."
-Monte Scheinblum...World Long dive Champion and Instructor at Oak Creek Golf Club, Irvine, CA
"Having been a golf coach for the past 23 years and spent thousands on laptops and swing software this is the best money I have ever spent! I am a golf pro at Moortown GC and use this app for coaching.
I recommend this to all my pupils and fellow professionals. Martin Heggie head pro at Moortown recommended this to me"
-Craig Helliwell Moortown GC
***** Includes FREE sample Pro videos of Phil, Ernie and more... *****
- Record videos with the built in camera with no restriction on the length of the recording.
- Side by side compare, including the drawing analysis
- Export/Import videos and shapes to another iPhone/iPad running SwingPlane (requires local WIFI with Bonjour enabled)
- Record down the line and face on swings on two iPhones/iPads running SwingPlane, then import to view both at the same time (see screenshot)
- Upload the videos and shapes to the web for sharing or analysis on a bigger screen
- Import Shapes from another video
- Trim videos within app and on import
- Organise videos in separate folders
- Angle indicators on lines
- Online instruction manual
- Click and hold a shape to move it after creating it, or move a previous shape (or all at once)...makes getting the shapes in the right place easy.
- Email videos or upload to Facebook or Twitter.
- Import previously recorded videos from your photos app with the option to play and review then trim the video before import.
- Playback the videos and add lines, rectangles and circles in three colours.
- Frame by frame advance and rewind.
- Slow motion
- Fast forward, rewind and fame by frame using the slider to move to any part of the video.
- Repeat playback.
- Any analysis (lines or other shapes) you add to a video are saved and reloaded when you play the video again.
- Add notes to a video that are accessible direct from the video player (useful for when you finally have worked out what was wrong with your swing, and want a record of what it looks like!).
- Regular updates with new features added
See our website for details of all our golf apps...http://www.iGolfApps.com, and check out http://sp.iGolfApps.com for videos uploaded from the SwingPlane app you can view and comment on.
SwingPlane is for avid golfers and golf professionals alike, but any sport or activity where analyzing motion and tempo is important would benefit from SwingPlane. Baseball, Softball, Cricket, Rugby, Football, Swimming, Wrestling, Bowling and Hockey, to name a few, are all sports where you can benefit from SwingPlane.
SwingPlane captures video using the built in video camera. You can easily analyze your swing with its playback and drawing tools. This app will improve your practice sessions and will result in lower scores.
Check out our website www.iGolfApps.com for further info, and other iPhone golf apps to improve your game.