This is an Australian Income Tax Calculator iPhone and iPad application for individuals.
Calculate Australian individual income tax for the 2009/10, 2010/11 or 2011/12 income years.
It allows you to calculate income tax based on key criteria. Its fast and straightforward interface and results mean that you spend less time crunching numbers.
How it works
1. Simply select key criteria including:
* Taxable income
* Marital status
* Private health insurance
* Resident status
* If HECS/HELP is applicable
2. Press Calculate if you are using the iPhone applicaton
If you are using the iPad application it automatically calculates your Income Tax once the key criteria has been entered.
The app then calculates the tax .
* income tax rates calculation
* takes into account marital status, taxable income and other key criteria
* easy to use so you spend less time crunching numbers on the run
* allows you to send/email the tax calculation
CCH provide technical support for this application and welcome any feedback on how to improve its features. Please send us an email.
CCH is a leading Australian publisher of Tax, Legal and HR/OHS/IR information. For over 40 years, Australia’s professionals have relied on CCH information to help them advise their clients, run their businesses and manage their obligations.
In the areas of Australian taxation and superannuation, CCH produces a comprehensive range of electronic and loose-leaf services, annual books, newsletters and online solutions.
We make every effort to make sure the results are accurate, however please note calculations should be considered indicative only and not as professional tax advice specific to your circumstances.