This quick reference guide contains a vital collection of information related to the most relevant medical conditions encountered in the field of ophthalmology.
1. Eye anatomy
2. Refraction errors and their management
3. Diagnosis and management of temporal arteritis, endophthalmitis, central vein occlusion, central artery occlusion, and retinal detachment
4. Symptoms, diagnosis, and therapy of glaucoma, macular degeneration, keratoconjunctivitis sicca, and uveitis
5. Classification and therapy of diabetic retinopathy and diabetic macular edema
6. Algorithms for the management of acute pupillary block and primary open angle glaucoma
7. Images to test for color blindness and a visual acuity test chart