Now anyone can contribute to your video workflow. The Quicklink LNG App allows you to send high quality live streams to TV broadcast Stations in order to capture events and news as they happen.
The Quicklink LNG app allows easy configuration for sending live video streams straight into your existing workflow and, of course, integrates seamlessly with the rest of the Quicklink range. Using your phones 3G/4G or Wi-Fi connection, the Quicklink LNG app is specifically designed for:
• Reduced latency: Quicklink has the industry’s lowest sub 1 sec latency
• Redundancy algorithms: The codec intelligently adapts to cope with movement as well as offering the best possible use of bandwidth for ‘talking heads’ footage
All of these elements combine to provide a video capture and sending program which is generations ahead of generic consumer solutions.
• Fast start up and easy configuration: Designed to allow easy and quick deployment, you can enable reporters and contributors to easily send high quality video
• Complete management and distribution: Options to choose format and frame rate, as well as the ability to record, store and send clips directly within the app
• Breakthrough video quality: Utilizing our industry leading AVC codec the iPhone LNG app is the closest to true broadcast quality ever seen over a single 3G/4G connection
• Integration: Designed to tie in with Quicklink’s range of broadcast tools, the iPhone application is a perfect fit for TV broadcast, as well as dozens of other uses in government, military, emergency services, NGO’s and other industries