"Vande Mataram Designated as the National Song of India, "Vande Mataram" had three great minds working over it. It required the genius of Bankimchandra Chattyopaddhay to pen the beautiful verses of "Vande Mataram", the flair of Rabindranath Tagore to set it to a glorious tune and the skill of Shri Aurobindo Ghosh to render it in English with the essence of the song intact. Go over the Sanskrit lyrics of "Vande Mataram", as well as its English translation. Read the inspiring lines of the pathbreaking composition out of which India received the philosophy of new Nationalism.
* Thanks for the great people for providing beautiful songs for the Indians
Our Application "Vande Mataram with Audio" has following features
* "Vande Mataram" in Both English and Sanskrit versions
* Audio Tract of "Vande Mataram"
* Each Stanzas having awesome picture illustrated along with meaning
* Each page is scroll enabled
* More features will be coming in next versions