Used by thousands of teachers and students across the world!
Math Flash Cards is an app designed for basic and complex addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division problems. This app features nearly 16,000,000 possible math problems (in the Math Review section)! It provides drill and practice for the user who needs to develop fluency in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division skills. Math Flash Cards includes a chalk board feature that allows you to work out problems directly on the iPad. You can easily send emails of your accomplishments. The email contains an un-editable text file, so that you know that the results are accurate. The Game section allows you to play two different types of games. The first game type allows up to four players (on the iPad) or two players (on the iPhone) to compete against each other on recall of basic math facts. The second game type allows you to compete for the highest score on Game Center! I hope you enjoy this app! If there is anything I can do to make this app better please contact me at this email(email@example.com) or go to my website (kingsapps.com) and click on the "contact" tab. Thank for your time.
- Customizable timer (can be turned on or off)
- The max number can be set as low as 1 or as high as 999
- You can set a minimum number(0 - 994), it has to be lower than your maximum number)
- Supports negative numbers(Turned off by default)
- Negative numbers can be generated randomly or you can control which numbers are negative!
- Users can set one of the numbers to a specific number
- Provides sound affects (can be turned on or off)
- Users can decide how many questions to complete
- Support the new iPad's Retina Display
- It is compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- Features a chalk board so that problems can be worked out by the user
- The result page shows the user the missed problems along with the correct answers to the problems they missed
- Users can email the result page in an un-editable text file so that you know you are receiving accurate information
- Bonus content includes two different game modes
- The first game mode is a multiplayer game that allows up to 4 players to play on an iPad or two players on an iPhone or iPod Touch
- Multiplayer Game mode allows players to compete against each other for basic math facts recall
- Single player game allows users to compete for the highest score on Game Center
- Single Player game mode includes 5 different leaderboards
- Single Player game mode also includes 4 different achievements to unlock
*** What customers have been saying***
Great customer service!!! ★★★★★
by JTKopf - Version 3.0.2 - Jun 17, 2012
They were very quick, almost instant, to answer my questions.
"Great for drill and practice of math facts! Wide range of math problems and easy to use!" - ThePro1980
Excellent App ★★★★★
by TTAY80 - Version 3.0.3 - Sep 8, 2012
I purchased this app for my 26 year old special needs grandson. He loves it!! This is an app that can grow with your child. I have found that all of the apps by King's Apps are great. I also got the Counting Money app which is also excellent. The money in that app looks like the real stuff. Buy these apps----you won't be sorry.
Great Flash Cards ★★★★★
by Benrod3 - Version 2.0 - Jan 16, 2012
Easy product to easy. Love that you can enter the number of questions to set with a timer for speed work. Plus is that when daughter is doing this I can "hear" when she gets a problem wrong while driving in the car without taking my eyes off the road.
If you have any comments, suggestions, or constructive criticism please feel free to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or go to my website (http://kingsapps.webs.com/) and click on the tab that says "Contact Us". Thanks for your time!