Control your music playback by knocking on the front or back of your device!
No headphones with remote? Wearing gloves? No problem! Just put the device in your pocket or on the table and use your hand or finger/s to knock on your device.
Check out the tipSkip TV commercial:
www.busybytes.de or http://youtu.be/MtzEPaZgzWY
• knock on the device 2x to skip to the next track (like a double click with your mouse)
• To skip to the previous track knock 3x on the device
• To pause the track knock 4x
• Spotify integration (requires Spotify Premium and internet connection)
• Optional: Choose between 90 or 30 sec fast forward / backward
• Customize knock actions for 2x,3x and 4x knocks
• Adjust knock detection sensitivity
• Choose Playlist, Artists, Albums, Songs, Gernres, Compilations
• Shuffle mode
Play with the sensitivity slider to find the perfect value for your activity.
The tipSkip algorithm needs gps data (only the velocity and altitude) to detect knocks while running, cycling and other activities. We’ve developed a very smart detection algorithm which allows us to adjust the sensitivity in realtime depending on the activity of the user. We won’t collect or transmit any kind of location data.
(You can wireshark our app, if you doesn’t trust us).
This product uses a SPOTIFY API but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify. Spotify is the registered trade mark of the Spotify Group.