In Medical terms, Orthopedics is a study of musculoskeletal system and doctors specialized in diagnosis and treatment of such problems are called Orthopedists. The musculoskeletal system includes part of human body such as joints, bones, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves.
This Glossary provides you a comprehensive list of 550+ terminologies related to Orthopedics with its short description/meaning, which guides you to understand terms easily.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search keyword using title and application content
- Add term to your favorite list
- Share the term to your friends and family through email, FaceBook and twitter
- Change the font size for better reading experience
Just check this great collection and keep yourself away from injuries related to Orthopedics.