Gorgeus digitally illustrated children story is both in English and Spanish for younger readers (4-8). Take a trip to the oceans depths with Mr. Green fish, Ms. Jelly fish and Octonio de octopus. A "color" ful lesson for younger reader.
This is a new, delightful application specifically developed to help children between the ages of 4 and 8 learn about colors via three charming, bilingual stories that follow the life of three different sea creatures. Each screen has side-by-side English and Spanish text, and features gorgeous, colorful graphics that are adorably kid-friendly. Sea Colours is perfect for child/parent bonding and for youngsters who are just learning to read.
Some of the features in Sea Colours/Los Colores del Mar include:
* Gorgeously illustrated and very easy to use
* Perfect for children who are between the ages of 4 and 8
* Separate section for learning about colors in English and/or Spanish
* 3 bilingual stories for reading or learning to read in English and/or Spanish
* Adorable storylines and pictures!
* Promotes bonding time
En Español e Inglés. Maravillosamente illustrada; esta historia en rima descubre las profundidades del océano con el Señor Pez Verde, la Señorita Malaguín y el jóven pulpo Antonio. Una lección de color para lectores jóvenes.