The Louisville 311 & MSD mobile app offers another way for you to report problems and request information from Louisville Metro government and the Louisville and Jefferson County Metropolitan Sewer District.
You care about your community, and we welcome your input as we work together to make our city a better place to live.
• Automatically displays the location of the problem you are reporting or use a saved location to report an issue later
• See nearby problems on the map (includes only problem type and location, issue status, and reported date)
• Select the type of issue
• Attach a photo of the problem
• Enter additional information on the problem if you wish
• Track the status of problems you've reported
• Anonymous problem reporting, if desired (although we recommend providing your contact information in order to accurately locate or properly resolve the problem)
Please note: this app should not be used while driving. Emergencies should be reported by calling 911.