E-Lecture Producer is an online slides sharing tool that provides a simple solution to help teachers and lecturers to deliver their course presentations to the world. The tool helps users to convert their slides files to a web version integrated with voice-overs and transcripts. The final product will be exported and ready for uploading to a web server for publishing. The tool is also suitable for business online slides sharing, too.
1. Support ".ppt" and ".pptx" formats powerpoint files
2. Support ".pdf" format slides files
3. Easy editing the title and transcript for each slide
4. Easy recording voice-over for each slide
5. Autosave all changes
6. Preview the final product before exporting
7. Final exported E-Lecture product is still customisable
8. Easy understanding guide is available for first time users
9. Allow importing Powerpoint/PDF files from emails or other apps
10. The final E-lecture product is server independent and can be easily deployed on existing web servers or popular E-Learning systems, such as BlackBoard, Moodle, etc.
Tips and guide:
1. The file name of the powerpoint file will be the title of the final E-Lecture, so make sure the file names before importing powerpoint files.
2. Please reduce the slides file size before importing. The app is running on mobile devices with limited memory capacity, so the app only allows to import powerpoint files < 10 MB.
3. It is recommended to convert your slides file (Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.) to a PDF version, which is then used to produce an E-lecture. This makes a better slides' quality in the final product.
4. If you are going to import Powerpoint files, please ungroup all objects in the powerpoint slides for a better slides converting.