Paper Soccer Lite is a turn-based logic game played between two players. It's an implementation of the classic pencil and paper game.
The rules are simple but the strategy is very challenging. The game starts on an empty square field of boxes, with goals of two boxes wide. The ball is originally placed into the center of the field and the objective is to score goals into the opponent's gate. In one turn, the ball may be moved into one of the eight line crossings around it (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) and a segment is drawn to mark the move. The ball can also bounce from an existing segment endings and the move is extended.
- Simple and intuitive touch control
- Addictive game play against the computer
- Automatic save and resume game capability
- Goal replay
★ EXTRA-FEATURES: (use COMPUTERBILD code or buy the FULL VERSION: Paper Soccer)
- Multi-Player game: play with a friend on the same device or over a local Wi-Fi connection
- Choose between three levels of difficulty: easy, medium or hard
- Play until a number of goals are reached or before the time expires
- Customize the game field size and skin
To access the "Extra-Features" use the unlock code found into COMPUTERBILD issue 17/2011 (in trade from 30.07. until 12.08 2011).
You can also access these features by buying the FULL VERSION of this app: PAPER SOCCER