★ New features are on the way! Take advantage of our SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE, before the price increases in 2012 ★
Can you retire? Take the test!
Will you have enough pension income to retire? Can U Retire is a simple, innovative approach to retirement planning. Just enter information you already know! Things like: your date of birth; expected retirement age; and a few simple figures from your government- and company-issued pension statements.
Can U Retire compares your current income to your total pension income to give you a quick snapshot as to whether you can retire in a manner that’s feasible. It uses comprehensive methods to arrive at a reasonable conclusion.
Are you unaware of how much pension income you can expect from your government? This app has the latest US and Canadian government figures, with more jurisdictions to come.
Can U Retire doesn’t bog you down with a lot of figures, nor does it ask you to guess information that even financial experts do not know. (Such as: future interest amounts, or the expected rate of inflation between now and your retirement. Who knows that?)
Can U Retire is intuitive and very easy to use.
- No internet connection necessary.
- Simple interface and easy data input.
- Always saves your values, for instant recall.
- Help provided for all windows and data entry fields.
- Default pension figures are calculated for you, if necessary, based on your date of birth and your expected retirement age.
- Includes the latest pension figures from the US Government and the Government of Canada.
- Some provisions made for other jurisdictions, with more jurisdictions to come.
In the Near Future:
Don’t forget to keep this app up-to-date! Can U Retire will include more features as time goes on, to give you a more holistic view of your retirement.
And it promises never to make you guess the inflation rate.
Results from Can U Retire are for guidance purposes only. This app is not a replacement for proper retirement planning. Always consult with your financial advisor about your specific situation.