Here is the list of things you could do:
1. Edit, Save, Email your code.
3. Example code for HTML5: canvas, video, editable content, localstorge.
4. Go to any website and modify their code then see the result.
5. Can use three different user agent, iphone/ipad/mac os, so that you can see different code from the sites that support all different devices.
6. Indent the code that's been minified.
1. When running modified code from a website, it will not work if it uses js with relative path to get data from the site. This is because I can't change these relative paths to absolute paths by looking at the code, these paths are generated dynamically.