Quickly and easily judge and display scores for Kukkiwon / World Taekwondo Federation Poomsae with iPoomsae! Whether scoring tournaments or helping students with their training, iPoomsae will be a valuable assistant.
* Uses the current (late 2011) official World Taekwondo Federation scoring rules
* Developed and Approved by Masters, World Taekwondo Federation International Referees, and USA National Poomsae Team members
* Quickly and accurately calculate scores and averages for single or multiple poomsae
* Distinct Accuracy, Presentation, and Reporting modes simplify scoring and prevent accidental touches
* Whole-Screen score display allows easy reporting of current poomsae score and overall average
* "Lookless" design allows you to keep your eyes on the poomsae, not the application
* Ergonomic design eliminates wrist strain and increases accuracy.
Easy to Use
* Color-coded on-screen timer helps determine if poomsae ended too soon or ran too long.
* Record on-screen player's starting position so you do not need to remember it or record it elsewhere.
* Context-aware help system shows next steps based on where you are at that moment
* Can remember and average up to 8 poomsae for a single player
* Indicators verify accuracy deductions in real-time
* See at a glance how many major and minor accuracy deductions have been made
* Easily undo accuracy deductions
Multiple Poomsae Support
* History bar shows previous poomsae scores and overall average
* Previous poomsae can be reported again, modified or even forgotten