"Clever twist on match game genre ... Just when I thought iDevice game developers had run out of unique gaming ideas, along comes Nervous Fly ... it introduces a new game mechanic that adds suspense and the requirement to stay totally focused in order to execute timely moves." -Grist
"Something different for a change ... Grab it people, and tame the fly! :)" -Whatzup00
Nervous fly is nervous. Very nervous. Living in a glass slowly filling with colorful ice cubes thrown in from above, you can fly to the left and right -- but you can't control up and down movement. Your goal? Crush as much ice as possible by pushing together two cubes of a color. As you win new glasses, the score multiplier goes up, and perhaps one day... nervous fly can relax!
***** To master the Nervous Fly controls you will need some seconds, and then it's huge fun! The fly moves up and down itself, so you just need to tap the left or right side of the screen to fly left or right, and keep a cool hand (and head) to get the timing right to push the cubes sideways! For a how-to video, see http://youtube.com/watch?v=LbGMSVxH7lQ *****
* Nervous Fly is a Universal app that runs on your iPhone (including Retina display), iPod Touch and iPad!
* Collect all the glasses you can for long-term fun!
* A casual yet addictive game, ideal to be picked up anywhere you got a free hand and a minute or two of time.
* Play for free, or multiply your fun & support the game by upgrading to infinite glass storage.
* Explode the olives, it's the only way to get rid of them!
Please ask me at firstname.lastname@example.org for support on any issue you might have, and if you're having fun with the game let others know by rating it and supporting Nervous Fly!