Analytics on Japanese equities at your fingertips!
PacificBase Japan is an investment screening and financial information app on Japanese equities developed exclusively to help individuals in their investment decision-making process. This free-download app provides access, at no cost, to the latest end-of-day closing prices for all listed Japanese companies, screening on company demographics and full-content to 6 sample companies, one for each one of the sectors we cover. To get complete access to all content and to all the investment screening capabilities, you may choose to subscribe at any time.
Since 1993, PacificData Co., Ltd. has been a leading provider of analytical solutions and integrated financial information platforms to the major institutional players on Japanese equities globally. With this app, PacificData makes available, for the first time, a share of this knowledge to individual investors.
A full subscription to this app includes the following features:
- Content updated daily, when and where applicable.
- Modular and powerful top-down investment and demographic screening functions.
- Portfolio selection function with full-content download features. This function enhances portability by allowing full offline access to the downloaded content of all Portfolio-designated companies.
- Multilingual (English, Japanese and Chinese) with the ability to switch languages from within the app.
- Reported data series obtained from primary sources only.
- Formulae for all analytics and screening filters provided within the Help section to allow for replication and transparency.
- Fundamentals, analytical ratios and segment information provided on a quarterly basis. Fundamental flow data series (i.e., Income Statement and Cash Flow) adjusted on a 3-month quarterly basis using proprietary algorithms.
- Annual and interim management guidance provided for the latest forecasted year, where available. In addition, the latest 3 revisions for each series, if any, are also included with detailed date and time so that the end user may assess the frequency as well as the magnitude of all forecasted changes.
- Analytical Ratios provided on a quarterly and TTM basis.
- Subscription may be extended to up to five (5) consecutive Apple mobile devices – including iPads, iPhones and iPod Touches.