DrugIQ, DrugIQ Lite, and DrugFlash are now FREE apps.
After picking up DrugFlash, check out DrugIQ, an app that displays drug information, and tests a user on their pronunciation of drug names through the use of voice recognition software.
If you have suggestions on how to improve DrugFlash, please send us an email, don't post a nasty review.
DrugFlash is a Flash Card application for medical, pharmacy, and nursing students or anyone in the medical field who wants to study and test their knowledge of 800+ common generic drugs and what conditions they are prescribed to treat.
DrugFlash works without accessing the Internet so you can use the flash cards anywhere on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Indications screen: guess which generic drugs are prescribed for a specific condition
- Drugs screen: guess what a generic drug is used to treat
- Quiz: guess which generic drug is prescribed for a specific condition and pick the correct answer out of 6 choices. Scores are tracked in the Scores screen.
- Plus: Professional audio recordings of each drug name!
- And, web links offer drug information from up to 6 non-commercial web sources: NCBI, Wikipedia, Drugwatch, MedLinePlus, DailyMNed and FDA Med Watch. (Requires Internet).