*** This App is for Teachers and Staff and requires a myLexia account. ***
The myLexia app brings student and classroom performance data to your fingertips, and allows you to leverage the power of the Lexia Reading system anytime, anywhere, with mobile access to key information and data-driven action plans to help all of your students on the path to reading success.
• Norm-referenced student and classroom performance data
• Key data to inform instruction, increase intensity and improve student performance, anytime, anywhere
• Real-time reports on students’ specific skill level and percent chance of reaching end-of-year grade-level benchmark
• Certificates of Achievement for individual students that can either be sent to a wireless printer or via email
• This app is free, but requires that users are active Lexia customers.
• Mobile access must be enabled in myLexia (on by default).
• Lexia Administrator can set:
- mobile access (on/off)
- passcode required (yes/no)
Established with a promise to improve student literacy through the use of technology, today more than one million students learn with Lexia. The company’s award-winning instructional approach has been nationally recognized and proven effective in six peer-reviewed, research-based outcomes studies published in scientific journals such as The Journal of Reading Research and the Bilingual Research Journal.