Following-up on last-season's App-Store-Featured "Gridiron 2010" with its 4-star rating, this season's "Gridiron 2011" is even better. Now also for iPads!! It is still great for iPod-touch users. For all 120 Div.1-A college football teams. Final-scores updated throughout gamedays. It even includes last-year's results to remind us.
For all 120 Div.1-A college football schools, app has:
- pre-stored stadium seating charts.
- this season's 2011 football schedules with final-scores
(jump from schedule-to-schedule)
(view last-year's outcomes too)
- list of every game played on any given day.
- current conference records.
- current rankings of top 25 teams.
- list of post-season games and stadium-charts.
- an Auto-Update that checks at re-start for newer data (if WiFi connected or iPhone).
Unlike most other sports apps, "Gridiron 2011" is cleverly designed to not depend upon a persistent network connection. All features of this app function without a network connection. Occasional network access provides the most current data (game-times, outcomes, top25, conf-records) which is typically updated many times during saturdays with final scores, and typically once each weekday for newly announced start-times. "Gridiron 2011" is a very handy app for all college football fans.