fuelTool is a fuel uplift and (limiting) weight calculator and can be used in general by any one in aviation to calculate limiting mass very easily.
If you or your company supplies information about the DOW, DOI and limiting masses, then your aircrafts can be downloaded into the app, which makes the calculating even faster, because all the relevant figures are already in place!
- Calculate refueling from LBS->LTR or KG->LTR, and split Left & Right Tanks
- Calculate with fuel density figures (after re-feuling)
- Weight calculation (determine limiting mass, allowable fuel or payload)
- Crosswind calculation, with actual METAR info (if you have an internet connection)
- Maintain list of aircrafts (add/edit/delete)
- Download your company's aircraft data (if made available to me)