Grant's Interest Rate Observer is an independent, value-oriented and contrary-minded journal of the financial markets. We publish 24 times a year. Our mission is to identify investment opportunities in a range of markets at both extremes of valuation, high and low alike. A typical issue is likely to contain a long idea, a short idea, a macroeconomic comment and a monetary or credit analysis (and, of course, one of our famous cartoons). Without bragging, we like to think that we are the financial-information medium that least resembles CNBC.
- Download and read the current issue of Grant’s anytime or anywhere you have an internet connection and then read the current issue off-line.
- Store the 10 most recently viewed issues.
- Access to Grant’s issues on your iPad starting in 2010 to present on your iPad
Under Archives you can:
- Search past issues of Grant’s from your iPad.
- View Grant’s issues by the year.
- Search for companies we wrote about.
Grant’s and Grant’s Interest Rate Observer are Registered Trademarks of Grant’s Financial Publishing, Inc.