With pocket control CL you have the opportunity to control the contronics software CL versions from 4.0 on your iPhone or iPod. The CL versions run on your center (CCU, CL-box, c-Comatic, PC ...) the contronics-ExecEngine that communicates with the app.
Lighting, heating and other devices can be controlled directly or through defined actions.
Security state, open windows, temperatures and weather data are displayed in an easily understandable way.
Communication is provided via WLAN (WiFi) when at home and via an existing VPN connection when away.
For the use of pocket control CL a central unit (CCU, CL-box, c-Comatic or PC) is needed.
- Device data are read directly from the central unit.
- When starting the app the first time the address of the central unit is entered.
- Several configurations can be generated (several for one or more systems).
- It supports most of the units 'HomeMatic system' and 'FHZ2000 system' (FS20, FHT, HMS, EC, ESA, KS300).
- For operating the system remote controls and wall switches are modelled graphically.
- You can define custom views for certain devices in order to access them quickly.
- Self-generated actions enable you to change the state of several devices in one go.
- All objects (including virtual objects) are displayed and can be changed.
- Macros, the central unit can be started.