For all the latest news from the Jewish world, and a specific focus on the Australian community, The Australian Jewish News iPad App allows you to download and view The AJN directly on your iPad. The App has the same look and feel as the Australian Jewish News newspaper, with all the same political, Israel, entertainment, sports, and arts content, but lets you take advantage of the latest digital technology to enhance the experience.
The Jewish News is offered to the reader either as individual issues or as part of a subscription. Subscriptions to the Jewish News are offered for a number of different durations during which time all publications issued after the subscription date are available to the subscriber for downloading.
Subscriptions periods and their pricing are as follows:
7 Day AU$2.99
1 Month AU$11.49
3 Months AU$32.99
6 Months AU$59.99
1 Year AU$99.99
Individual issues are available for
The subscriptions are auto-renewing subscriptions and will automatically renew unless the subscriber turns off auto-renewal after purchase via the subscriber's iTunes account settings. Details regarding auto-renewable are as follows: • Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• The subscriber's account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal prices are the same as the original subscription price.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.