Trusted by food-allergic diners since 2010, AllergyEats is the leading guide to food allergy-friendly restaurants across the United States. AllergyEats provides valuable peer-based feedback about how well (or poorly) restaurants accommodate the needs of food-allergic and food-intolerant guests. This sharing of real experiences from other food-allergic diners allows you to quickly and easily find restaurants that may be more willing and better capable of properly addressing your dietary restrictions.
The AllergyEats app is free and easy-to-use.
• Discover great allergy-friendly restaurants on-the-fly, wherever you are in the U.S.
• View “allergy-friendliness” ratings on tens of thousands of restaurants
• Search near a specified location or simply wherever you find yourself
• Read comments of actual food-allergic diner experiences at virtually all rated restaurants
• Customize your search results by indicating your specific allergies
• Quickly and easily add your own rating of a dining experience at any of over 800,000 restaurants in the U.S. to help other AllergyEats users
• View the menus of over 425,000 U.S. restaurants
• Make reservations at over 20,000 U.S. restaurants via one-click OpenTable links
• Store favorite restaurants (or those you want to try) for easy recall when travelling out of town
• Share restaurants, comments, or search results with friends and family or on social media
• Access directions or call a restaurant with one touch
• Earn recognition points for rating, sharing, and adding comments
The AllergyEats app also allows you to access the popular AllergyEats Disney World, featuring allergy-friendliness ratings of dining facilities in the parks, hotels, and greater Orlando area. Users can also read timely and relevant allergy-related articles in the AllergyEats Blog, including the popular annual Top 10 List of Most Allergy-Friendly Restaurant Chains in the U.S.
Find. Rate. Share. We Are All In This Together!
***Love our free app? Please help us by taking a moment to review it in this app store! ***
*Please note that AllergyEats is a guide, not a guarantee. Restaurant ratings are based on the opinions of food-allergic diners, not allergy experts. Always carry emergency medication and discuss your allergies with restaurant staff in advance. Please see the Dining Tips on the AllergyEats app for more detailed advice.