FREE for a limited time! Check out our new free app: iLoot Jewels.
Addictive, fun and a whole new snake experience. Smoothest snake on the App Store! Lots of features, levels and modes. Over 200 ways to play! Multi-player snake battle mode with 360 degree control of your snakes. Single player and classic modes are also included. In a new twist on the classic game of snake, you create designs while playing Doodle snake game and capture images for your Gallery. Show off your inner genius!
A whole new snake experience~hours of endless fun!
- go head to head with an opponent in a very unique play mode. Steal your opponents snake.
- Lots of different colors to make your snakes!
- Play the traditional snake with horizontal and vertical movements.
- Single player and two player modes, three levels of expertise and 60 challenging levels.
- Create unique designs with this mode of snake play.
- Capture your creations as you play the snake game.
- In this mode your snake does not die when it hits itself
- Make crazy designs and show off to your friends.
- Smooth snakes with 360 movements using touch swipe and drag controls
- Lots of challenging levels to test your skill!
- Advance levels as you beat them or play level of your choice for most fun!
- Levels in Walled and open field in Smooth and Classic modes
Enable Arrow Control option:
- Swipe and drag based controls for your snake is now the default.
- Turn arrow controls on or off simply through the settings
- Use your half of the game surface for controlling your snake in a two player game.
Colors and Graphics:
- Choices to get over 25 colors for your snakes!
- Color batch mode or shuffle modes for five color or 25 color sets.
- Nice HD graphics and animations
- See the score animated as your snake picks up the apples.
~Go head to head and battle in two player mode. Twice the fun!
~The snakes are not limited to only four directions
~Smooth turns instead of the usual right angles
~High definition graphics
~Control the speed of your snake (including constant speed)
~Three levels of expertise
~Choose between traditional open-field mode and a border mode
~Sound FX and music: use the music from the game or play from your own library
~Pause your game so you can exit and resume from where you left off
~Save the top ten high scores