This is the FREE location service applications.
Where? Here! is available for iPad, iPod and iPhone which include GPS.
- You can send to your follower your current location
- You can send to your follower a short message to request their current
- You can receive your follower's current location and it shows up on
the original map viewer and Google map.
- You can receive your follower's short message.
- You can send a short group message to your followers at once.
- You can send your current location by a timer.
- This application supports 4 kinds of timer as below.
- You can send your current location at regular interval.
- You can send your current location at scheduled date.
- You can send your current location at scheduled time.
- You can send your current location automatically when you go out from the
Usage scene for the security of your family:
- Where are your children? At school? At a cram school?
At the park? At a friend's house? On the way home?
- Where is your spouse? In the office? At the cafe? On the way home?
- For meeting with someone, where are they? Near the meeting place?
Wrong meeting place? Or, in bed?
- Where is the businessman? In the guest office? At a park? In a cafe?
As for the limitation of iPhone system applications:
When a device is locked and Where? Here!, the background mode
(standby mode or inactive mode) is necessary for sending a message
to tap "OK" in the confirmation dialog.
This means that Where? Here! can't send a message without explaining
your action as your confirmation.
If you want to send a message (your current location) by the timer
without your confirmation (tapping "OK" in a confirmation dialog),
you need to keep Where? Here! active and keep iPhone active.
However, it makes iPhone battery runs low very quickly.